Love is Art Body Painting Kit
Make love and art simultaneously with the Love is Art body painting kit. Couples can now capture their most intimate moments with bold, non-toxic paint and solid cotton canvas and turn it into an original masterpiece. The Love is Art kit is simple and includes everything you will need for creating your own arousing masterpiece. Each body painting kit includes plastic sheeting, white cotton canvas, black, non-toxic paint, disposable slippers, and body scrubber. All you need to add is some sex and imagination. Also, makes an ideal wedding gift.
- 10' x 12' plastic painters tarp to protect surfaces
- 41" x 54" specially treated white cotton canvas
- 4 oz bottle(s) of organic, non-toxic, washable paint
- Two pairs of disposable slippers
- One soft mesh body scrubber
How it works:
- Simply roll the plastic tarp out onto the floor and place the specially treated canvas on top.
- Pour the 4 oz of specially formulated paint onto the canvas.
- Use your bodies to move the paint around and across the canvas, creating a unique abstract image.
- After painting, throw on the disposable slippers and walk to the shower or bath to wash each other off.
- When your masterpiece is complete, the canvas is ready to be stretched.
LOVE IS ART was founded by South African-born artist, Jeremy Brown. As an abstract artist, Brown has been making paintings during intimacy for over a decade, inspired by the 1960's French artist Yves Klein and various performance art pieces by Andy Warhol. One day, a close friend complimented him on a painting that was hung inside his house. After discovering how the painting was made, she asked him to provide her with everything she needed to make a painting with her husband on their anniversary. Brown put together a small package with all of the materials needed and wrote a little directional note for them to follow. They absolutely loved it, and the idea was born.
Brown then spent over 6 months researching & developing the appropriate materials to ensure a safe project for couples everywhere to experience making art while making love. The kit now includes a specially-treated cotton canvas and all natural, non-toxic paint. Covering all bases, it also includes a painters tarp to protect surfaces from paint splatters, disposable slippers to make a clean walk from the canvas to the shower and even a body scrubber.
He packaged the kit under the name LOVE IS ART. According to Brown, "Art takes patience, dedication, practice, creativity, open mind, and an open heart...so does love. Love is art."